If you are a professional or beginner we will walk you through all the important details of Permanent Makeup .
– Tattoo License
– Insurance for your business
– How to protect yourself legally
– Depth of strokes
– Color wheel
– Measuring tool
– Perfect 3D hair strokes
– Matching color by skin tone
– Disinfection of work station
– Who can get Permanant makeup and who is not eligible and why.
– Skin type
– Skin tone
– Scars / acne skin
– Hepatitis B and C
– How to treat an HIV Client (low protection)
– Consultation for your clients
– Follow up with your clients
September 10th, 11th and 12th 2018
September 24th, 25th and 26th 2018
October 8th, 9th and 10th 2018
How do design your dream SPA / SALON to make it unique and different.
– Marketing without overspending.
– Legal advice (from selecting a lawyer to purchasing the correct insurance to hiring the right accountant)
– Whats corporate structure is best? It it an LLC, a sole proprietorship, a partnership, an S corp. and what is the difference and how it affects you.
– How to attract new clients to your space.
– Floor plans (Smart ideas without waisting floor space).
– Total start up budgeting and planning for your first year of operating expenses.
– Construction cost (How to save money on Construction and the same time make your place unique and different then others).
– Design and finish schemes.
– Furniture (What you really need to start and where to buy to save money)
-Professional Equipment (How to make intelligent purchases, using the web, quality considerations and smart investing).
-How to register your new business, where to start and where to go?!
-How to build a strong team.
-How to motivate staff.
-How to operate legally to avoid unnecessary fines considering all agencies.