If you are a professional or beginner we will walk you through all the important details of Permanent Makeup .
– Tattoo License
– Insurance for your business
– How to protect yourself legally
– Depth of strokes
– Color wheel
– Measuring tool
– Perfect 3D hair strokes
– Matching color by skin tone
– Disinfection of work station
– Who can get Permanant makeup and who is not eligible and why.
– Skin type
– Skin tone
– Scars / acne skin
– Hepatitis B and C
– How to treat an HIV Client (low protection)
– Consultation for your clients
– Follow up with your clients
July 9th, 10th and 11th 2018 SOLD OUT
July 23rd, 24th and 25th 2018
August 13rd, 14th and 15th 2018
August 27th, 28th and 29th 2018
September 24th, 25th and 26th 2018
October 8th, 9th and 10th 2018
August 9th and 10th 2018
September 1st and 2nd 2018
October 1st and 2nd 2018
How do design your dream SPA / SALON to make it unique and different.
– Marketing without overspending.
– Legal advice (from selecting a lawyer to purchasing the correct insurance to hiring the right accountant)
– Whats corporate structure is best? It it an LLC, a sole proprietorship, a partnership, an S corp. and what is the difference and how it affects you.
– How to attract new clients to your space.
– Floor plans (Smart ideas without waisting floor space).
– Total start up budgeting and planning for your first year of operating expenses.
– Construction cost (How to save money on Construction and the same time make your place unique and different then others).
– Design and finish schemes.
– Furniture (What you really need to start and where to buy to save money)
-Professional Equipment (How to make intelligent purchases, using the web, quality considerations and smart investing).
-How to register your new business, where to start and where to go?!
-How to build a strong team.
-How to motivate staff.
-How to operate legally to avoid unnecessary fines considering all agencies.