If you dream of opening your own SPA / SALON, or becoming SPA /SALON owner, then this 2 day workshop on SPA operation, business ownership and Management is FOR YOU.
For owners or business beginners learn how to:
– Open your business from the scratch
– How to register your new business, where to start and where to go?!
– Legal advice (from selecting a lawyer to purchasing the correct insurance to hiring the right accountant)
– Legal (LLC or Corporation)
– Health Department Regulations
– Website, Instagram, Facebook, Yelp, Groupon
– Marketing plans
– Finance Management
– Annual budgets and pre-opening budgets
– Appointment scheduling
– Local marketing
– Total start-up budgeting and planning for your first year of operating expenses
– Floor plans
– Furniture (What you really need to start and where to buy to save money)
– Professional Equipment (How to make intelligent purchases, using the web, quality considerations and smart investing)
– How to build a strong team
– How to motivate staff
– How to operate legally to avoid unnecessary fines considering all agencies
– Marketing without overspending
If you are building from the scratch, you need to manage your budget, make a business plan, find and lease space, develop a floor plan, and build your space. We will give you advice on how to save money without overspending, make smart investments, where to buy furniture, designing your space, finding a contractor, managing construction cost, procuring professional equipment.
How do design your dream SPA / SALON to make it unique and different without overspending.
How to attract people to your new or existing space .
When I started my business I didn’t know where to start, what to do first, where should I go? How to legally set up my business, what should I do to advertise? (I spent so much money on advertising that didn’t work), how to create floor plans without wasting space . (I felt lost like a baby in stone jungle.).
After all the schooling, I learned a lot from my own experience and now I want to share that experience with others who are starting businesses or existing ones that are not yet a successful spa / salon.
Let’s provide beauty and the best service for our local ladies in an enjoybable space.
You will learn all this in our 2 day workshop. You will come away with knowledge and Certification
The cost of the 2 day training is $750.00.
Who should Attend:
-Individuals as Permanent Makeup Artists, Lash makers, Nail technicians, Barbers and Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists
To reserve your space at Spa Management class we need 50% deposit – 375$
And Balance due at the first day of class.